MPR conducts credentials verification of physicians, dentists and independent and dependent allied health practitioners. Reappointments are based upon date of birth in even and odd numbered years.
Re-appointment procedures are completed to meet all accreditation and licensing requirements of the TJC, DNV, HFAP, CMS and AAAHC.
PRIMARY SOURCE VERIFICATION SERVICES
- License and/or registration certification by NCCPA and AANA as applicable
- DEA/CDS certification
- Board certification
- Hospital affiliations (as applicable)
- Malpractice insurance claims history
- National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) Continuous Query Service enrollment
- Sanctions against licensure
- Medicare/Medicaid sanctions
- Professional references (if applicable)
All data is stored electronically and reproducible in a secured database available for retrieval.